We're looking for
Swedish- and German speaking
customer service specialist
Be a part of the Freetrailer family and start your journey
Freetrailer is looking for you
If you are passionate about talking to and helping customers, if you love to provide the best customer service and if you are good at communication, then you might just be the right person to be our new colleague in Freetrailer’s customer service team.
You will be part of our team of 20 colleagues, where we work together to perform all the varied tasks and inquiries we receive from our customers and colleagues every day. We have the ambitious goal of becoming the best customer service in the Nordics. It is important to us that all our customers and partners get the best customer experience when they contact us.
As part of the team, your duties will include:
- Participation in the operation of customer service by email, chat and phone.
- Ensuring that our goals are met at all times.
- Providing top customer service and helping ensure happy and satisfied customers.
We are looking for part time colleagues, who finds it attractive to work afternoons between 16:00 and 20:00 and weekends between 8:00 and 17:00. We expect you to work app. 15 hours per week, but we are flexible.
We offer a work model that combines remote and in-office work.
You are passionate about giving our customers the best possible service and buying experience across different channels, and you constantly strive to make customer service better and better. In addition, you have:
- Experience with customer service.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in at least German or Swedish. It is an advantage if you master Danish or Norwegian as well.
- A positive attitude.
We offer you:
- an attractive workplace with committed colleagues and well-organised employment conditions.
- an exciting and versatile job with challenges and good opportunities for professional as well as personal development.
- a very good working environment, and the opportunity to become a part of a strong team with a continuous focus on good sparring, development of processes, etc.
Interested and professionally qualified?
If you meet the above qualifications, we hope to receive an application from you as soon as possible. We are looking for a new colleague to start as soon as possible, so we will be continuously inviting candidates for interviews during the application period. We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully welcoming you to our team soon.