Customer Success Manager
Are you interested in taking on the opportunity to make a positive impact on Freetrailer’s valued customers?
Are you a strong communicator and passionate about creating success for our customers in Sweden and in Norway?
If so, you might be our new Customer Success Manager at Freetrailer, based in Copenhagen! We are a growing company with great potential and ambitions for further internationalization. As Customer Success Manager, you will play a crucial role in building long-term customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty, while juggling both new and existing customers. So, if you have a strong customer-oriented approach and the ability to listen proactively, we want to hear from you!
Freetrailer is looking for a commercial Customer Success Manager to develop value-creating customer relationships with some of Scandinavia’s largest retail companies. You will be responsible for maintaining existing customers by offering competent advice and good customer experiences. As Customer Success Manager, you are the primary commercial contact for customers in the after sales phase and focus on high customer satisfaction, optimal use of the solution and additional sales through close dialog with customers.
You will be a key player in our team and report directly to our Chief Marketing Officer, Sara Lyngsøe.
- Proactively manage your own customer portfolio throughout the entire customer journey.
- To become an expert in our products and train customers on the features of the products so that they can effectively use our services.
- Work closely with sales, support, marketing and the technical team to ensure an exceptional customer experience and to address any customer issues.
- Organize digital kick-off webinars for new customers.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with partners through regular communication, training and support throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continuously improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of our processes.
- Conduct customer surveys to identify opportunities to strengthen existing partnerships.
- Maintain and ensure Freetrailer’s high level of customer satisfaction.
Qualifications and personal skills:
- Fluent in Swedish or Norwegian.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and varied environment.
- Knowledge of another Scandinavian language is a big plus.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Solid ability to handle difficult conversations in a professional and solution-oriented manner.
- Good computer skills and ability to learn new software.
- Very well organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-motivated and proactive in nature.
What does the job consist of?
- Delivering first class customer service to Freetrailer customers and partners, using a customer-centric approach to ensure launch, adoption and engagement.
- Being an expert in Freetrailer’s products and processes.
- Collaborate daily with colleagues and your manager to further develop internal competencies and processes within the team.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional internal teams, including sales, service, customer service and marketing.
- Plan, implement and follow up on customer meetings and training sessions.
- Follow the customer journey and onboarding activities to ensure our services are consistent.
- Support the business by providing essential information.
Welcome to Freetrailer!
At Freetrailer, we believe that people and teamwork are crucial to our success. We value a positive and diverse work culture based on our sharp vision and commitment. As an agile organisation, we are committed to supporting our employees with flexibility, transparent leadership, and inspiring learning. Therefore, we are always looking for passionate and motivated people who can help us offer innovative solutions to our customers in both established and new markets.
Freetrailer is a popular sharing economy platform with almost 900,000 annual users. We offer 100% self-service rental of trailers and bikes at more than 75 of the largest retail brands in over 700 locations in Scandinavia, including IKEA, ICA, Elgiganten, Byggmax and OBS Bygg. Our end users get a convenient and flexible transportation solution that fits their needs. We believe that sharing economy solutions are the future and that it should be easy, accessible, and FREE.
Are you ready to start an exciting journey with Freetrailer?
Contact our Chief Marketing Officer, Sara Lyngsøe, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 61 10 15 57 if you want to know more about the position. Sara speaks both Swedish, Danish and English.
Salary: Attractive salary package
Starting date: As soon as possible
Workplace: Gladsaxe Møllevej 67-69, 2860 Søborg, Denmark
Application deadline: Monday, June 5, but please send your application as soon as possible. We call for interviews on an ongoing basis and hire as soon as the right candidate is found.