Do you want to play a role in the expansion of a unique sharing economy concept to Germany?
Freetrailer enables consumers to cheaply rent trailers and cargo bikes from partners of Freetrailer that, in turn, receive offline, effective branding on the trailers and a unique delivery service at their local shop. As a German Sales Specialist (m/f/d) based in Copenhagen, you will be responsible for acquiring new partners and adding new trailers to the roads. You will take part in a dynamic team focused on scaling Germany.
About the Position:
- Responsible for generating and further qualifying new partnership opportunities through calling and initial outreach.
- Participating in sales-related activity planning.
- You enthusiastically pitch our concept via calling as you are not deterred by a high call volume
- You work within sales cycles with determination and drive, striving to meet our monthly goals.
Your Background and Qualifications:
- To succeed in this role, you should be motivated, and result-oriented. You are adaptable, structured, and proactive.
- You have experience within sales (preferably in B2B) and/or telemarketing in the German market.
- Communicative sales personality.
- Professional, persuasive demeanour and high commitment.
- Your educational background is not decisive; what matters is that you possess the right “sales gene,” and have a lot of positive energy.
- You are naturally curious, doing your homework to understand the business context and partner needs.
- You are a strong communicator, both in writing and verbally. Native German skills are required, along with advanced English proficiency (as you will work in an international office).
- An independent, exciting, and development-oriented role in a highly growth-focused publicly listed tech company.
- A position in a company with autonomous freedom and great flexibility, allowing you significant influence over your own workday.
- A local buddy, allowing you to connect on-site as fast as possible.
- A work environment where collaboration, teamwork and a positive mindset are essential components.
- Fun team(-building) and social events.
- Training and further education necessary for your role.
- Regular working conditions with an attractive compensation package and commissions based on performance.
- Breakfast every morning and a fantastic lunch.
- Full-time or part-time (i.e. student) position.
- Starting as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you. Send your application here. We continuously review applications, so please send us your application and earliest start date as soon as possible to ensure your consideration.
Freetrailer A/S is a rapidly developing company that received several awards in 2022, including the Danish E-Commerce Award 2022. It was also recognized as the publicly traded company with the highest stock price increase since going public in 2022, and was a finalist for publicly traded growth company of the year. After introducing the Freetrailer concept to the German market in collaboration with IKEA, Freetrailer is now scaling its platform seriously with other partners in the German market.
Freetrailer was founded in 2004 as a sharing economy platform that makes it easy for the consumer to rent a trailer. Thanks to the user-friendly app, consumers can take care of their own trailer rental making it easy and convenient for both the consumer and the partner of Freetrailer.
Freetrailer is working with a two-part growth plan, where strengthening the existing domestic markets forms one part, and further internationalisation of the concept forms the other.
+1,000 pick-up points.
+70 happy employees.