Are you our new .NET Back-End Developer?Freetrailer is in the process of strengthening our development organisation, with a focus on driving predictability, reduced cost of ownership, and lowering time to value of delivery.
Slået op d. 7/3-2018 – Opstart hurtigst muligt, vi holder samtaler løbende.
We need another talented .NET Back-End Developer to support the development of a new series of projects on the latest technologies, that will enable Freetrailer to scale internationally.
You will work closely with the application development and business teams in an energetic and agile environment, and will be involved in the day to day development and design of the applications underlying our trailer operations planning and execution.
Freetrailer can offer an exciting and attractive career in a small, but ambitious and dedicated environment, with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development, working with highly skilled and very motivated technical people.
We are looking for
We expect you to have several years of experience as a back-end developer, and have experience in solving complex issues, both independently and together with the team.
Must have experience with the following:
- General understanding of data modeling and architecture
- Entity Framework
- Web services, Windows Services, Web API and Console apps
- T-SQL, SQL (MS SQL)
- Unit testing
- Scrum or other Agile development method
- Source code integration and version control e.g. GIT
- Domain Driven Design
It would be great if you have experience with one or more of the following, but its not a hard requirement:
- React, Node.js and Angular
- TeamCity and Octopus
- Design principles such as CLEAN CODE and SOLID
- ASP.NET Core 2.0, ASP.NET MVC Core, ASP.NET WebApi Core, ASP.NET Identity Core, Entity Framework Core 2.0
- AutoMapper, FluentValidator
- Event sourcing
From a personal perspective, the role will also require the following:
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to work independently and in teams to meet sprint goals
- The ability to drive tasks to completion
- The ability to effectively express and present ideas/information within the team
- Good verbal communication skills – both written and spoken in fluent English
As a performance-oriented company, Freetrailer strives to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. The company is proud of its diversity and sees it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams. As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and the possibility to work from home when convenient.
We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your resume/CV in Danish or English via email to Head of Development Michael Frostholm (email@example.com), or call +45 26 14 88 01 if you have any questions.