Digital Marketing Manager at Freetrailer A/SWe want to conquer Europe and we want YOU to help us! Are you a Digital Marketing Nerd with a data-driven mindset who want to be part of a Danish success story? Then Freetrailer Group A/S might be your next playground!
Slået op d. 11/09-2019 – Opstart hurtigst muligt, vi holder samtaler løbende.
You are passionate about technology and have a strong understanding of how data-driven insights contributes to the growth of a business.
As our brand grows and technoligy expands, engagement and creating awarness are criticat elements in your motivation and drive.
This role calls for a combination of analytics, marketing and strategic planning with the team. You as a person should be comfortable in an “all hands-on deck” environment, love solving problems and thrive in a startup culture.
Freetrailer has a long and proven track record of building platforms for booking and rental services, with trailer rental as the main business area. Our ambition is to be Europe’s leading and preferred rental company, and with a business model build around the principles of the sharing economy, we are ready to expand internationally.
FREETRAILER GROUP A/S
– Your playground is pretty cool
We are the fastest growing rental service in Scandinavia – we have received 7 Gazelle awards, our app was nominated for Best App 2019 where we got second place, and we are listed on Spothlight Stock Market since the summer of 2018.
Yes, we know that our core product may not be the sexiest in the world but that doesn’t mean that our marketing and branding can’t be!
Our marketing team is currently looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Manager to join our Headquarters in Søborg, Denmark. You will play a crucial role in monitoring, analyzing and executing on our digital performance. You will be responsible for our existing markets (DK, SE & NO) and will be a key figure when entering into new markets.
We offer a dynamic work environment where you can develop your own abilities in a young culture.
– There is not a dull moment at Freetrailer
Your ultimate goal is to grow the company’s online presence and visibility. Your focus will be on SEO, Google Ads, Analytics and web content to reach and convert our audience.
Furthermore, you will have your hands on;
• Partner with a cross-functional team to creative digital marketing and social media strategies that drive awareness and engagement (Facebook & Instagram Ads)
• Understand and identify audience content preferences and trends across all channels
• You’ll be optimizing our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through emails, content, landing pages and social media channels
• Manage the social media pipeline
• Great understanding of Social Medias
• Strong written communicator, capable of producing highly effective content
• Ability to quickly learn and explain new technology
To sum it up, you will help us succeed by delivering results that create value and visibility for the company as well as for our partners and end users, while we ensure a high-performance, high-availability, robust product that scale with our traffic and data-heavy platforms.
– Besides great technical understanding
• Experience with Google Analytic and handling data
• You’re a good communicator in English, both speaking and writing
• You have WordPress experience (flair for design is a plus)
• Your knowledge about optimizing user experience and user journey is at a high level
• You have experience in launching successful digital marketing campaigns
• You’re a data nerd and have extensive knowledge of applying data and analytics to improve lead nurturing and digital advertising
• You’re curious and up to date with the newest marketing trends as well as coming up with innovative ways to generate and nurture leads
In addition to our dedicated Marketing team, consisting of a small group of passionate people with a wide range of skill sets, you will be a part of the Freetrailer family which also consist of Customer Service, Product/Design, Sales, Marketing and Management. We strongly believe that supporting and helping each other is the best way to achieve our goals.
– We believe in progress – both as a company and as individual!
Freetrailer focuses on career development and promotion – people are the core of everything we do. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you’re in the right place!
We know the importance of education and adding new knowledge to your existing skill set, therefore we are always open to educate our employees.
You will also be offered Freetrailer’s Employee Share Program, a great health insurance and pension. A good salary is guaranteed based on experience.
– Let’s put Freetrailer on the map in Europe
If the chance to be a part of a rapidly growing company with international expansion plans is appealing to you and your qualifications match the description, please send your application and CV to Mille Thau – e-mail: email@example.com
If the chance to be a part of a rapidly growing company with international expansion plans is appealing to you and your qualifications match the description, please send your application and CV to Mille Thau – firstname.lastname@example.org or ring to 51922988.
We look forward to hear from you.