Backend Developer at Freetrailer A/SWe want to conquer Europe, and we want YOU to help us! Are you a Backend Wizard with Frontend knowledge? Do you want to be part of a Danish success story - then Freetrailer Group A/S can be your next playground!
Slået op d. 12/09-2019 – Opstart hurtigst muligt, vi holder samtaler løbende.
You are driven by building and developing systems that ensure an exceptional experience for the end-users. You are ambitious and motivated by creating new technical solutions that contribute to our constant development.
Freetrailer has a long and proven track record of building platforms for booking and rental, with trailer rental as our core business area. Our concept has worked on the Scandinavian market for the past 15 years, and we are now ready to expand internationally.
FREETRAILER GROUP A/S
– Your playground is pretty cool
Freetrailer’s core business driver is our booking/rental platform. And we believe that we constantly need to develop and improve it to ensure that the platform matches the digital development. Therefore, we are highly passionate about IT, apps and technology of the future.
As the fastest growing rental service in Scandinavia, we have received 7 Gazelle awards. And furthermore, we are proud that our app, nominated for Best App in 2019, got second place.
Freetrailer got listed on Spotlight Stock Market in the summer of 2018.
Yes, we know that our core product may not be the sexiest in the world, but that doesn’t mean that our IT platform can’t be!
Therefore, our IT department is currently looking for a full-time Backend Developer to join our Headquarters in Søborg in Denmark. You will play a crucial role in developing our booking platform, as well as achieving our international expansion goals. We offer a dynamic work environment where you can build your abilities in the young culture.
– There is not a dull moment at Freetrailer
- Working on optimizing our IT Infrastructure
- Consistently develop high quality and tested code
- Continuous Integration & Delivery Relational, Databases (SQL)
- Develop robust minimum viable products solutions to test new workflows quickly
- Strive to improve efficiency and align the systems to our partner and end-user
- Work closely with a team focusing on internal platforms
- Take part in projects developed (in corporation with third parties)
- Taking part in all steps of the development process from planning to deployment
- Developing solutions together with Customer Service, challenging the customer’s demands during the process
Sum it all up: We invite you to help us succeed by delivering results that create value for the end-users. At the same time ensure a high-performance, high-availability and a robust product, that scale with our traffic and data-heavy platforms.
-Besides great technical understanding
- Proven skills in C#
- Strong competencies in database structures and software design
- Experience in designing and building robust, high-volume production systems
- Proven skills with SQL (MySQL or similar)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have a pragmatic view on problem-solving
- Write well designed, efficient and reusable code.
- Experience developing REST APIs
- Experience with React & React Native (Mobile development)
- You believe that documentation is part of proper development
A plus is if you have architectural experience as well as experience with cloud infrastructure.
Of cause, you will be part of our dedicated Development Team but also part of our Freetrailer Family. A Family including Customers Service, Product Development, Sales, Marketing and Management.
We strongly believe that supporting and helping each other is the best way to achieve our goals.
-We believe in progress – both as a company and as an individual!
Freetrailer focuses on career development and promotion – people are the core of everything we do. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you’re in the right place!
We know the importance of education and adding new knowledge to your existing skillset. Therefore, we are always open to educating our employees.
As a family member, you are part of the Freetrailer’s Employee Share Program, excellent health insurance and pension. An attractive salary is guaranteed based on experience.
-Let’sput Freetrailer on the map in Europe
If the chance to be a part of a rapidly growing company with international expansion plans is appealing to you and your qualifications match the description, please send your application and CV to the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the chance to be a part of a rapidly growing company with international expansion plans is appealing to you and your qualifications match the description, please send your application and CV to the following email: – email@example.com
We look forward to hear from you.