Do you want to play a major role in the expansion of a unique sharing economy concept to Germany?
Freetrailer enables consumers to cheaply rent trailers and cargo bikes from partners of Freetrailer that, in turn, receive offline, effective branding on the trailers and a unique delivery service at their local shop. As a German Sales Specialist (m/f/d) based in Copenhagen, you will be responsible for acquiring new partners and adding new trailers to the roads. You will join a team dedicated to scaling Freetrailer’s presence on the German market.
About the Position:
- Responsible for end-to-end pipeline management of sales activities in your designated area and/or category with a primary focus on new partner acquisition.
- Actively searching for new partnership opportunities.
- Participating in sales-related activity planning.
- You enthusiastically pitch our concept both during in-person visits and cold calling as you are not deterred by a high call volume
- You become the primary point of contact for the clients you are in dialogue with.
- You work within sales cycles with determination and drive, striving to successfully close partnership contracts and meet your monthly goals.
- Personally attending partner and internal sales meetings.
Your Background and Qualifications:
- To succeed in this role, you should be motivated, and result-oriented. You are adaptable, structured, and proactive.
- You have experience within sales (preferably in B2B) in the German market.
- Communicative sales personality with excellent negotiation skills.
- Professional, persuasive demeanour and high commitment.
- Willingness to travel (to Germany) and a valid driver’s licence.
- Your educational background is not decisive; what matters is that you possess the important and right “sales gene,” have a lot of positive energy, and are hungry for success in sales.
- You are naturally curious, doing your homework to understand the business context and partner needs. This is one of the reasons you’re able to build strong partner relationships.
- Experience with CRM and/or pipeline tools (i.e. Pipedrive or Salesforce) and a willingness to adapt to new productivity tools is a plus.
- You are a strong communicator, both in writing and verbally. Native German skills are required, along with advanced English proficiency (as you will work in an international office).
- An independent, exciting, and development-oriented role in a highly growth-focused publicly listed tech company.
- A position in a company with autonomous freedom and great flexibility, allowing you significant influence over your own workday.
- A local buddy, allowing you to connect on-site as fast as possible.
- A work environment where collaboration, teamwork and a positive mindset are essential components.
- Fun team(-building) and social events.
- Training and further education necessary for your role.
- Regular working conditions with an attractive compensation package and commissions based on performance. The salary package will be negotiated based on qualifications.
- Breakfast every morning and a fantastic lunch.
- Full-time position.
- Starting as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you. Send your application here. We continuously review applications, so please send us your application and earliest start date as soon as possible to ensure your consideration.
Freetrailer A/S is a rapidly developing company that received several awards in 2022, including the Danish E-Commerce Award 2022. It was also recognized as the publicly traded company with the highest stock price increase since going public in 2022, and was a finalist for publicly traded growth company of the year. After introducing the Freetrailer concept to the German market in collaboration with IKEA, Freetrailer is now scaling its platform seriously with other partners in the German market.
Freetrailer was founded in 2004 as a sharing economy platform that makes it easy for the consumer to rent a trailer. Thanks to the user-friendly app, consumers can take care of their own trailer rental making it easy and convenient for both the consumer and the partner of Freetrailer.
Freetrailer is working with a two-part growth plan, where strengthening the existing domestic markets forms one part, and further internationalisation of the concept forms the other.
+1,000 pick-up points.
+70 happy employees.