We're looking for a react front-end developer
Published: 23 February 2023
Job: Frontend Developer with React skills
You will be joining a green-field project, so you will get a lot of responsibility and input on the direction of our technology and your daily tasks. You will work closely with the rest of the team to develop, test, and deploy new features, as well as maintain and improve existing ones. We are an informal team, with a lot of flexibility and passion for learning and table tennis.
- Design, build, and maintain React code.
- Ensure performance, usability and responsiveness of our applications.
- Work in cross-functional team to define, design, and ship new features • Identify and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and technologies.
- Experience with React.
- Experience with modern front-end development tools and frameworks (such as Vite, esbuild and SSR, etc.).
- Experience with consuming APIs.
- Strong proficiency in HTML, CSS, and TypeScript.
- Agile focused mindset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related field is a plus.
- AWS w/ Lambda, SQS, EventBridge.
- SST and fully Infrastructure as Code.
- GitHub and GitHub Actions.
- TypeScript, React, Remix, Expo.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Table tennis.
Interested and professionally qualified?
If you meet the above qualifications, we hope to receive an application from you as soon as possible. We will be inviting candidates for interviews continuously during the application period. We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully welcoming you to our team soon.
Location: Søborg, Denmark (Copenhagen)
Send your application
Contact CTO, Nicklas Nyegaard, on e-mail: